Enterprise UX Design
Fuzzy Math solves complex problems for large enterprise clients at scale. We design enterprise applications and build UX teams for some of the largest companies in the world. We apply user-centered design (UCD) methods at the intersection of people, data, processes, and workflows.
What is Enterprise UX? Enterprise UX Design is the design of software applications that serve very large organizations and vast numbers of users. The Enterprise UX process is aimed at understanding the needs, goals, drivers, and pain points of people as they accomplish their job function thereby creating a more positive, effective, efficient, and enjoyable experience. Primary user research (ethnography and usability testing) in a business context is vital to unlocking the challenges users face while using enterprise software. The design of information archives, navigation, workflows, and processes are sometimes just as important as the UI design of the enterprise applications.
Fuzzy Math is hands down the best external design team I’ve worked with. They really focus on the UX while putting consideration into the technical implementation.
Product StrategyPrioritizing efforts, creating UX road maps, and planning for the design, development, and implementation of enterprise applications.
UX Research & Ethnographic Design ResearchUser-centered ethnographic research within organizations to better understand users goals and pain points in order to illuminate innovative improvement to the user experience.
UX Organization Design & Team TrainingWe’ve built, grown, and developed internal UX teams for some of the largest enterprise software companies in the world including Microsoft, GE, and SAP.
UI/UX DesignCreation of the final product, user interface design (UI), visual design, graphic design, and clickable prototypes for user testing and usability testing.
Tools & Applications
- Enterprise mobile apps
- Enterprise human resources suites
- New employee testing and assessment software
- Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS)
- Enterprise design systems
- Revenue lifecycle management tools
- Insurance claims processing software
- Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Analytics dashboards
- Environmental health and safety software
- HR and payroll software
- Fraud analysis applications
- Enterprise task automation tools
- Secure data storage software
- Accounting & actuarial software
- Purchasing & fulfillment applications
- Corporate intranets
- Mobile application for field workers
- Enterprise healthcare software system
Enterprise Problems We’ve Solved
- Designing for varying skill sets
- Deploying design across multiple applications
- Creating enterprise design systems
- Establishing UX Centers of Excellence
- Building effective enterprise design teams
- Conducting research with the right users (end-users)
- Embracing complexity to design simplicity
They’re our go-to design firm ... They’re just the nicest designers I’ve ever worked with. They’re smart and eager to jump into a new project. It’s really easy to hit the ground running with them.
Have a project you'd like to discuss?
We'd love to speak with you about your project and how our user experience services can help.Contact Us