User Experience Design (UX) Corporate & Team Training
Fuzzy Math provides local (Chicago), national, and international UX design training for multi-disciplinary teams.
Our team of designers performs all of the training based on our expertise in User Experience Design (UXD) & User-Centered Design (UCD) methods allowing for the active integration of those methods within your company.
Clients We’ve Trained
Our training has been applied across a number of different industries, team sizes, and customer backgrounds. All of our content is based on our real world expertise as practitioners of design, while leveraging our own case studies. This means your team will learn from the same people who implement the design process for our clients.
While the foundation of our training curriculum is shared, the specific topics, content, format, exercises, and discussions are highly customized to meet your needs.
Benefits & Outcomes
- Become a customer-oriented team
- Gain insight curriculum based on real world experience
- Receive customized content for your team & organization
- Learn from career design practitioners, not professional speakers
- Build practical skills for immediate impact
- Develop long-term plan to shift your organization
- Participate in team building through practice & pragmatism
Interested in our UX Training services?
We'd love to speak with you about your training needs.Contact us
Topics We Cover
Shifting to a more customer-centric organization
User experience design for interactive products & apps
User experience design for cross-discipline or non-technical teams
Integrating user experience design into your company
Building and sustaining your own user experience design discipline
Desinging for real-world experience and in-person services
Methods We Teach
- Basics of user-centered-design
- Design research & strategy
- Innovation & concepting
- Planning & roadmapping
- Iterative interface design
- Delivery, integration, & ongoing support of design efforts
Interested in our UX Training Services?
Roles & Teams We Train
Design & Research
Development & Technical
Sales & Business Development
Executives & Leadership