Getting More from Your UX Team
Fuzzy Math Enterprise UX Design Operations is our proprietary collection of methodologies and processes involved in establishing and supporting UX Design Organizations that we’ve developed over the past 9 years. In this 60 minute webinar, you’ll learn from our experience building UX teams, integrating user-centered design, and promoting design culture at market leaders like GE Healthcare and Microsoft. We’ll share stories from the front-lines, mistakes we made (and saw!), and challenges we overcame.
Sign up to get our May 2018 webinar.
What You’ll Learn
- Integrating user-centered design methodologies into large organizations
- The 3 considerations you should keep in mind when developing a UX design team
- Turning around an underperforming team
- Working alongside company leadership after initial “buy-in”
- Best practices for structuring your team and establishing the proper roles and responsibilities
- Fostering a design culture while hiring and retaining designers
- Establishing and maintaining Voice of the Customer programs
Get the Video
Missed the webinar? Not to worry! Sign up below to get the free video.
Our Happy Clients
With Fuzzy Math's help we were able to not only build a stunning new platform, but also successfully pilot enterprise UX and firmly establish the voice of our clients at the center of our product development strategy. They played an essential role in helping us re-envision our product experience and tune it from the ground up around the needs of our customers.