UX Organizational Design Webinar
When: May 22, 2018 at 12 PM EST
Where: Online (Calendar invite upon registration)
Fuzzy Math Enterprise UX Design Ops is our proprietary collection of methodologies and processes involved in establishing and supporting UX Design Organizations that we’ve developed over the past 9 years. During this 60 minute webinar, you’ll learn from our experience building UX teams, integrating user-centered design, and promoting design culture at market leaders like GE Healthcare, Microsoft, and Blue Cross Blue Shield. We’ll share stories from the front-lines, mistakes we made (and saw!), and challenges we overcame.
What you’ll learn
- Integrating user-centered design methodologies into large organizations
- Turning around an underperforming team
- Working alongside company leadership after initial “buy-in”
- Best practices for structuring your team and establishing the proper roles and responsibilities
- Fostering a design culture while hiring and retaining designers
- Establishing and maintaining Voice of the Customer programs
Register for free
Fuzzy Math UX Design Ops Happy Clients
With Fuzzy Math's help we were able to not only build a stunning new platform, but also successfully pilot enterprise UX and firmly establish the voice of our clients at the center of our product development strategy. They played an essential role in helping us re-envision our product experience and tune it from the ground up around the needs of our customers.